Friday, November 11, 2011

Anxiety, consequences and relationships?

Okay, well this is mainly about my anxiety in certain situations and a strong desire for a romantic relationship with a friend. So basically, I'm kind of shy. I've got a bit better over the years, but I'm not very good at accurately expressing my emotions. I barely ever talk about anything ual and if I do, it's from an objective standpoint, never offering my own opinions or saying wether or not someone is attractive. One of my close friends I really like and I really want to ask her out, but there's that problem and I don't know how to overcome it. Also, I'm worried that if she rejects it, or the relationship fails, we will not be as good friends, which is not something I could easily live with. It's so difficult to decide which is worse. To try and possibly lose more than I started with or to not try. I've also considered asking my close friend for advice as they have a similar personality and might understand. But I'm too nervous to even do that. I don't know what to do. I have a pretty inactive life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment