Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am girl having dreams with a girl?

okk im 18 yrs old I am straight 100% straight but lately like I think maybe its been atleast 2 years that i have been having dreams with girls either Im with a girl in my dream kissing or holding hands or actually having with her... at the beginning which was two years ago i freaked out a lot when i started having this dreams but now Im like what do they mean am I turning bi or what but NO!! i love men what is going on in my dream I am so happy with a girl but then in my dream I actually know it is wrong too.What does this mean does anyone have a clue? Oh also recently this past months I have been dealing with boy drama as well like dont want nothing to do with men for a while just trying to focus in school does this have something to do with my not wanting a boyfriend right now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment