Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Having problem with holding pads during push kicks?

I love doing muay thai, but there's only one problem:I'm the ONLY female in the cl. Well, there are 2 others, but most of the time they aren't in my cl with me because of they're "ranking" kind of. Well, when we're practicing our push kick techniques on a laid back day, I have a problem holding the pads so that when they kick, my wrist doesn't twist back. I get to the point where I want to just go sit down because my wrist is getting sore, and that shouldn't be happening. And I don't want to be that "girl who complains about everything". I've tried holding the pads down further, making my wraps tighter, exhaling and pushing out when the guy kicks (and he kicks extremely hard). I shouldn't have to go home and ice my wrist everytime we do them. Anyone ever had this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment