Friday, November 11, 2011

Here's the ultimate dating technique?

Hello I like to introduce you to myself, Dale Stevenson. I come across this technique by accident. This will get the person you like to love you pionately, whether or not they are interested in you. You simply think allot about the person you like or love. You get a picture of them by your bedside table, remind yourself to dream about them while you sleep. When you meet them in your dream, you tell them "you are my girlfriend", "you love me pionately", "you are attracted to me", anything that you can think of. What’s going on if you ever get this far to bring the person you love into a dream, you have direct access to their subconscious mind, and is not challenged by the logical mind and therefore, they become your girlfriend or boyfriend in real life and you won't get rejected. I was so depressed, I’m 30 years old and finally I found the ultimate love finder, which I share here with you all. Post comments on my technique and I hope you all get the dating success I get :-). Happy dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment