Friday, November 11, 2011

Boyfriend problems?

ok so im 14 and i've been with my boyfriend Trent since Feb. 07. when we first started dating it was perfect it was like love tht i cant even explain. we would talk on the phone all night and everything. but then people at school started trying to break us up by telling me hes a cheater and thn they would go tell him im a cheater so me n him got in fights. that was a couple months ago. i started hanging out with this dude named cole cuz we r rly good friends and trent got rly rly jealous and now i think hes trying to make me jealous by flirting with this named dianna but hes been rlly nice to me @ the same time. can anyone plz tell me wut i shuld do?!?! i cant dump him cuz we tried breaking up but we both got a horrible, alone feeling when it was over so we tried it again and are currently trying to work things out but i still feel like he likes dianna. he admitted to likeing her at one point but says he doesnt now.

No comments:

Post a Comment