Friday, November 11, 2011

How do I find a "Sugar Daddy"?

Im still in High School but I'm going through alot of 'stuff ' at home right now. Times are bad..and I dont want to do adult films or prostitute. I think im very attractive and Im mature for my age (aside from going to Yahoo answers to ask a question like this). I wont be 18 untill October of this year but I can still wait to have . Im still a virgin but if I need to 'sell' my virginity I will. So my question is, how the hell do I find a sugar daddy? Is there a store or something? I live in Indiana. If anyone has any advice, (including reasons why I shouldnt and I should just go out and get a job, let me know.) Also, I HAVE been putting in job applications since June of 2009. I havent gotten one response. I know this is probbably because Im still in High School but..I need money. Honestly, aside from kiddie and prostitution, I think this is some what more..legal. I want fast, easy money..and I dont want to die of aids by standing on a street corner. So any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment