Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm in love with one of my best friends...?

alright so i have this best friend hes super sweet he listens he makes me laugh smile and always is here wen i needed him. and we flirt all the time he makes me giggle and he says cute sweet things as well. but wen i told him i likd him he was lik thats cool. then he told me 2days later i lik u too. but then found out he got a gf they been datin lik a week i was kinda upset and he could tell but all he did was hug me. so we juss got off thhe fone n he was lik yea she been bitchn lately and im bout to drop her... i was lik YES!!! lmao then he was lik u love me? i said yea u my buddy i was lik well i lov ur *** alot i was lik awww :)) and he kisses me on the cheek n stuff lik that it makes me feel good but he keeps calln me best friend n stuff lik that so idk wat to think about the way he feels... i call him my snow bunny lol he calls me his little brown bunny he says im the bestest friend he eva had n dnt wanna loose me n we hav moments where we almost kisses but neva did so i think he likes me but im scared to ask agn but ikno i got feelns for him so idk wat to think please help :(

No comments:

Post a Comment