Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No body is answering today! Haha, I just want some hope!?

I am on 9dpo today. I woke up this morning and had a small sore throat, but it is fading away now. Also, I am having constant cramps on my right lower abdomen. My skin has been broke out pretty bad. Oh is this normal, when I get colder, the Montgomery glands on my get huge! They make my look demented. I was so tired yesterday, I could not even push the cart in the grociery store. Lol, I haven't gone number two in three days, I don't hurt or anything, but I am not sure if this is normal for me, considering I had my gall bladder removed and usually everything goes right through. I went a couple days ago, and it was extremely hard to go, sorry for TMI. Today, my right ovary was cramping up, and my right , the whole thing, tingled for a little bit. I am on 9dpo, hoping to be pregnant. Thanks and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment